Sunday 28 February 2010

... dear ... love ...

Here is my entry for this week's Crafts 4 Eternity recipe challenge. Do enter as there is a fab digi stamp up for grabs.

The ingredients are:



The sketch.

Use an inking technique.

Use fabric.
I am also entering this into the following challenges:

'cut it out and pop it up': Craft Creations Challenge. I have done this with my image.

'clean & simple': Saturday Spotlight. This is clean and simple for me as I didn't want to cover up the yummy papers with lots of fussy stuff.

'at least 3 different textures': Crazy 4 Challenges. I have the raised image, metal snap and flowers with sequin centres.


Papers: Webster's Pages ~ Postcards from Paris: Belle Rose and La Boutique de Jardin.

I cut out the elaborate scroll frame and inked the edges with gold as I did with the outer edges of the card too. The lines on the scroll frame represent the horizontal strips on the sketch.

I added mini fabric flowers with sequin centres to the frame. I have no idea where these came from ... a lucky discovery when looking for something else in my stash!

                           

Image: Magnolia ~ Tilda Writing Diary coloured with copics. I love this Tilda and I think she has become my new absolute favourite!

I added another larger fabric flower and used a We R Memory Keepers snap in the centre ... I'm gradually using them up.

Thank you for looking.

Keeley

having a {me} day

12 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Keeley,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Hi Keeley
Gorgeous card love the frame around Tilda who is so sweet, is she a new one or old?, beautiful colours.
Christine x

Vicky said...

Beautiful card, love thise gorgeous papers. :)x

Faye said...

What a totally stunning card. x

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, Keeley, beautiful papers and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

Marlene said...

This is adorable!

Saskia said...

Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us & good luck!

Saskia :)

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. I love your paper.. Great job. Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight..

michele said...

beautiful card I love how un-fussy it is very elegant! hugs xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Wow! the scroll frame is beautiful! Love your sweet lil Tilda, your colouring rocks! xx

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!!! This is just GORGEOUS!! I love your colors and it certainly looks so elegant!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week! HUGS

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous!! I love what you did with that paper!!!! WHat a fabulous idea to cut out the scroll image!!! She looks adorable inside there!! Love this sweet image as well!
:)Kathy