Sunday 28 November 2010

chic bebe boy

Hello all, I'm terribly late with my Crafts 4 Eternity post this week. It seems my crafty mojo has gotten up and taken a walk. I seem to have spent all my spare time this week, just shuffling papers about and not achieving anything!

Well onto the challenge, where we have the sketch and are required to use stars.

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

'anything goes': A Spoon Full of Sugar.
'white with a splash of colour':If The Shoe Fits.
'anything beginning with R': Creative Belli. I have ribbon.

Papers: Teresa Collins ~ Chic Bebe Boy.

Image: Lili of the Valley ~ Baby Blanket coloured with copics.


The stars I've used are actually chipboard asterisks, some of which I painted. Hmmmmm, not sure how long these will stay here for.

Thanks for looking.
keeley

10 comments:

Juls said...

wow!!! this is just the most adorable card, love how you have used the lace and the ribbon together! Fabulous!!!! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the soft blues in your card and love the ribbon woven through the lace - darling card. Thanks for joining the Belli Challenge this week.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Keeley, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Oh you bad girl, you know I sit by the pooter waiting for you! This card is so so so so so so so pretty. Your colouring is awesome. I love it. xxx
P.S. I think I saw your Mum...! ;)

stampingandstitching said...

Oh this is such an adorable card! Wonderful colouring and details! Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week!

Thebug415 said...

This is just super adorable!!! THanks for playing with us at teh Creative Belli Challenge

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fabulous & sweet card! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Play this week! :)

Unknown said...

this is just lovely, what a beautiful baby card ;) Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT!

michele said...

beautiful card Keeley hugs x