Friday 5 November 2010

every child begins the world again


I have been having a play with Webster's Pages for my entry today at Crafts For Eternity.

There is a fab sketch once again and we are also required to add doodling (which erm I forgot to do!).

I am also entering this into the following challenges:
'anything goes': Just Magnolia.

'curves': Raise the Bar.


'embellishments': A Spoon Full of Sugar.


Papers: Webster's Pages ~ Lullaby Lane. I've mixed 12 x 12 & 6 x 6 papers and embossed the edges with white embossing powder. 

Image: Magnolia ~ Standing Baby coloured with copics.

The sentiment is a Webster's Pages ~ Fabric Fancy

I added some trims.

Thank you for looking.

keeley

10 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a great sketch this week, love your papers and the baby is gorgeous, beautiful card.
Chris x

Dana said...

Oh my..this is so beautiful! I just love that sentiment and all those lovely details you put into this card (like the embossing around ALL of those panels!!) I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Raise The Bar!
Hugs~
Dana

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Keeley and the papers are beautiful. A lovely card
Clairex

Createology said...

Very precious and I love it. Happy creating...

michele said...

Beautiful Keeley love the embossed edges and those beautiful papers :) Have a great weekend hugs xx

Juls said...

so so amazing!!! Love the soft colours, all the layers the mix of textures, and the sentiment is just beautiful! HUgs Juls

Faye said...

Oh Keeley, this is adorable and your colouring is awesome. xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Deirdre said...

Such a beautiful creation - love it.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Stampin Mindy said...

This is beautiful, I love the sketch and all the beautiful papers.

Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week!

Hugs, Mindy