Friday 19 November 2010

let the music play on

Today at Crafts 4 Eternity we have the theme 'silver and blue' to be used in conjunction with this sketch.

I am also entering into the following challenges:

'3 of anything': Daring Card Makers I have three butterflies;
'make it shine':  If the Shoe Fits;
'things with wings': Gingersnap Creations;
'square': Stamp with Fun;
'sparkle & shine': Saturday Challenge;
'sparkle': Simon Says.

Here is my entry:

I've used papers from the Pink Paislee ~ Parisian Anthology line. As soon as I started using these papers, I went back online and ordered some more ... they are lush!

The silver ruffled ribbon trim is from the same line.

I've done a lot of embossing of the edges in a mixture of blue then silver and sometimes just silver. 

The image is of course Magnolia ~ Tilda playing violin. As usual, I've coloured her with copics and added some stickles.

 
The butterflies were made from a butterfly stamp from the same Parisian Anthology line. I embossed the stamped image in blue and silver embossing powder and then embossed the edges in silver.


Thank you for looking.

keeley 

15 comments:

Createology said...

Very sweet and I love the colors. Hmmm...I think I hear the music now...

Riet said...

So beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Curly said...

Beautiful card and so wonderfully sparkly,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 109 Sparkle and shine,
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Unknown said...

Stunning Keeley I have her and love using it a really beautiful card love the little butterflies.
Chris x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Kathy said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' "We 3 ..." challenge this week

Unknown said...

beautiful! and so nice and sparkly ;) Thanks for joining us at If the Shoe fits...SCRAP IT! this week!

Mel X said...

A fabulous creation.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card!

Lovely to see your work at Daring Cardmakers! Thanks for joining us!

Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

michele said...

Beautiful card Keeley have a great weekend hugs xx

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a lovely card. Really cute image.
Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge.

Domi

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Keeley, beautiful colours and I love the butterflies!
Clairexx

Faye said...

Hello Sweets! This is just beautiful. Love it, the ruffled ribbon, the butterflies, the beautiful music, the fabby image! Are you getting how much I like it?! ;)
xxx

Jane said...

Oh this is so beautiful! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Juls said...

Just beautiful! I love the ribbon coming down the side of your card! Hugs Juls