Friday 30 December 2011

play the game


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas. I am still enjoying some P&Q!

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity the challenge is to feature a QUOTE in your project.

Today I have a sporty Magnolia to share with you. I'm not really into sports images usually, but I am really loving this set.


I have used papers by Glitz Design ~ Love Nest and Scarlett, together with a Love Games ~ Whatnot and Peek-A-Boo. LOL. Love these words.


I've used Magnolia ~ Karate Tilda and coloured her with my copics. 

Layered up some lace & doilies & flowers to finish off.

I am entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.

keeley

10 comments:

Faye said...

Fab, fab, fab! I'm loving the flowers and the lovely colours too. Have a wonderful new year. xxx

Juls said...

fabulous!! I love all the layers and the fab floral detail! Hugs Juls

Shell said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

michele said...

Beautiful card Keeley! Happy New Year lots of luck & best wishes for 2012 hugs xx

Mandy said...

This is beautiful Keeley, your colouring is fab and the colours and textures are gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge.
Happy New Year
hugs Mandy xx

Shelly said...

Happy New Year Keeley! All the best for 2012... Fab colours and vintage deets! Shelly x

Mummylade said...

Fantastic project Keeley! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

xxxtglxxx said...

This looks awesome Keeley :) I too dont bother much with sporty images, but this is gorgeous.

I love the colour combo on this - black and green are my favourites! Fab layout.

Wishing you a fabulous new year!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Keeley,
This looks fab. Tilda kicks ass!! Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Sonia said...

Beautiful card thank you for taking part in this weeks 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge'
Hugs Sonia xx