Monday 19 December 2011

roses for you

Today at Cupcake Craft Challenges we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow:

This is our last challenge before we break for the holidays.


Papers: Glitz Design ~ Laced with Grace.


I used a lot of eyelets! Although unintentionally. I had originally planned to just add eyelets horizontally, but after merrily punching away at the holes, realised I had punched them along the wrong edge. Dohh!! Anyway. I still like it like this.



Image: Magnolia ~ Tilda in the Garden coloured with copics and of course added some stickles.


I used a Tim Holtz ~ Scallop die along the edge of the paper Tilda is standing on.


Thank you for looking.


keeley

12 comments:

Shelly said...

Really pretty Keeley, I especially like the criss cross design! Have a fabulous Christmas & New Year, Shelly x

Riet said...

So beautiful Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Stunning card Keeley and such a pretty papers, I love how you have threaded the ribbon, stunning and sooooo pretty :) Donna ♥ x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Keeley love the ribbon weaving,have a super Christmas.
Hugs louise xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Ooh, I like the eyelet rows and the matching die cut edge Keeley, warm colours and pretty details.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Love Maarit

Liza said...

Great work Keeley, I love how you have done your ribbon. Have a fab Christmas and new year.

Liza x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Keeley! Beautiful colours and colouring and I love all the eyelets! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and sending you lots of hugs:-) Delphine xx

Brodders said...

Such a feminine card Keeley :) Love the ribbon :)

Hope you have a fab Christmas and all the best for the New Year - Jane

Juls said...

so gorgeous!!!Love the ribbon! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

Fab, fab, fab colouring and I love the eyelet/ ribbon combo. Tis luuuurverly. Thanks for being such a faberoony Cupcake. Have a wonderful Christmas. xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is beautiful! :) Those colours are amazing!

Just popping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas hun :)

Have a smashing day!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Donna B. said...

Love this cute card Keeley. I only have 2 Tilda stamps and that is one of them - it's so sweet how she's holding the flowers. Love how you colored her and used the decorative papers! I just got a Big Bite and haven't used it yet, but you've inspired me to pull it out and put some eyelets in a card soon!!