Hello! Today is my 2nd and final GDT spot at ABC Challenge where the challenge this week is F for Frosty.
I decided to decorate a kraft bag in a frosty, snowy theme and pop in a little book to match.
Here is the front of each.
Papers: Fancy Pants ~ Tradition.
I've used the Tim Holtz ~ Sizzix ~ Winter Wonder die to cut the snowman and the Tim Holtz ~ Sizzix ~ Love die to cut the word out.
I've smeared frosty stickles over the snowman on the front of the book.
I've decorated a little kraft tag and added that to the bag.
Here are the backs of the bag and the book.
The bag from the top.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Let it snow ~ Winter Wonderland & By the Cute & Girly
- Packaging/box ~ Challenge up your life
- Snow ~ Quirky Crafts
- Snowflakes & Sparkle ~ The Pink Elephant
- I'm dreaming of a (your fave colour) Christmas ~ Papertake Weekly
- Get booked ~ City Crafter
- Tis the Season ~ Creative card Crew
- Winter & Christmas ~ Creative Belli
- Gift or giftbox ~ Fairytale Challenges
- Snowmen ~ Craft Your days Away
- It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ~ Raise the Bar
- Cold & frosty ~ Crafty Calendar Challenge
Thank you for looking.