Thursday 16 April 2009

cup cakes ...

The challenge this week at Sukkersott is a sketch.


I was inspired by the paper from the Pink Paislee ~ Sweet Cakes collection to make a little book for cupcake recipes.
The image is my new Mary Hall stamp Cute As Cupcakes. I coloured her with my copics and I think she quite likes it here.
I backed the design onto a piece of vellum so that the DP would show through from underneath.


I painted some chipboard letters to spell out cup cakes... and inked the edges. I cut several circles from one of the sheets of DP and distressed the edges, before layering them up and popping a padded heart on top.
The epoxy buttons were sewn on by hand.

Thank you for looking.
Kat - keeley
having a {me} day

2 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW KAT this is fantastic!! Of course your coloring is prefect!
Love the colors!! This is a recipe holder? This is wonderful!
hugz
deb