Saturday 14 February 2009

Nan's Birthday Card


I made this card for my Grandmother's Birthday using this week's sketch at Friday Sketchers.

The base card is made from a piece of olive green Bazzil cardstock.

All patterned papers used are from Basic Grey ~ Stella Ruby collection and I used Tea with Jane, Ladies Book Club, Clouds in the Park and Springtime Soiree.
Here is the card in full:

The circles and ovals were cut with my Cricut machine. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz ~ Distress Ink in Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed.
The image is Magnolia ~ Tilda with Apple Pie and I coloured her with my Copics.

The sentiment is computer generated, the flowers are Prima and the brads and ribbon were from my stash.


Thank you for looking.

kat

having a {me} day

5 comments:

Nixe-Moni said...

What a great card. Love the papers and how you´ve coloured sweet Tilda.
Hugs
Moni

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning! I love those BG papers and adore the beautiful details you have added.

hugs Bev x

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! Your Nan will too!! I love your coloring and the colors you put together!! WOWZER!!!
Fabulous!!!!
hugz

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is amazing. Yummy papers also. Michele x

Rach said...

a fabulous card, great papers and details.xx